Performs a 'Swipe' operations that starts at the point of the element specified by location.
|C#||Visual Basic||Visual C++|
public void Swipe( Location startLocation, GestureDirection direction, Distance distance, Duration swipeDuration, int steps )
Public Sub Swipe ( startLocation As Location, direction As GestureDirection, distance As Distance, swipeDuration As Duration, steps As Integer )
public: void Swipe( Location^ startLocation, GestureDirection direction, Distance distance, Duration^ swipeDuration, int steps )
- startLocation (Location)
- The location where the swipe should start.
- direction (GestureDirection)
- The direction of the swipe.
- distance (Distance)
- The distance to swipe. For custom rotations the values is not pixel exact and will likely get rounded. The rounding is dependent of the technology the swipe is executed on.
- swipeDuration (Duration)
- The duration in that the swipe should get performed.
- steps (Int32)
- How many steps the swipe shall have. A step is one distinct move event on the target technology. The default is '0', this means the target technology determines how many steps are made by applying custom heuristics. A step count of one will produce the event sequence 1x pointer down, 1x pointer move and 1x pointer up. A step count of two will produce the event sequence 1x pointer down, 2x pointer move and 1x pointer up.
Assembly: Ranorex.Core (Module: Ranorex.Core.dll) Version: 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124)