Cross-Browser Web App Testing
The Ranorex Web Testing framework enables a simple way to automate and test any kind of web applications. With the help of the RanoreXPath web elements can be easily identified and filtered.
"We have years of experience with different web test automation technologies. Ranorex is the only one that provides a comprehensive suite of tools including an IDE, xpath finder (i.e. Spy), a runtime, combined with a high quality test platform with a minimum of false positives. Based on our first 12 months with Ranorex, we have made the choice to consolidate our web test automation on Ranorex."
Akbar Ahmed, CEO, Sipensys
Web UI Testing Automation - Features
- Capture/replay - automated test recorder
- Access & verify visible and invisible web element properties
- Compare images
- Excellent object recognition of any web app
- Combine mobile and desktop GUI tests with web testing
- Access and test embedded browser clients
- 3rd party controls support (Infragistics, DevExpress, ...)
- Cross-browser test automation
- See the test automation tool features comparison between Ranorex vs. Selenium
The Ranorex Spy tool eases the development process of test scripts and provides an easy way to analyze websites.
"We decided on Ranorex based on the technologies it supports, simple integration with .NET using familiar languages like C# and, most importantly, its robust object recognition capabilities (Flex, Flash, ASP.NET and HTML)."
Natasha Bykhovsky, Industrial Color Software
Supported Technologies for Web Test Automation
Not sure why automated testing at all? Check out the test automation benefits.