Test Automation 101
Introduction to automated testing for desktop and web applications with Ranorex Studio.
Join this two-part webinar to discover how testers of all skill sets can rapidly build reliable automated tests for desktop and web applications, without using code. In Part 1, you will learn how to use Ranorex Studio build efficient and reliable tests for desktop applications in just 60 minutes. In Part 2, you will learn how to use Ranorex Studio to automate cross-browser tests in about 30 minutes.
Because part 2 builds on the concepts presented in part 1, we encourage those interested in web application testing to attend both parts of the webinar.
Part 1: Test automation for desktop applications (60 minutes)
- Create a new solution with the RocketStart wizard
- Configure application whitelisting
- Record an automated test
- Understand action items and the object repository
- Execute an automated test
- Interpret a test run report
- Structure a test suite
- Perform validations
Part 2: Test automation for web applications (30 minutes)
- Record an automated test for a web app
- Optimize the action table
- Prepare a repository for browser testing
- Solve common web testing challenges
- Perform cross-browser testing
Duration: 90 Minutes
Desktop & Web