Test Automation 101: iOS Mobile App Testing
Introduction to automated testing for iOS mobile applications with Ranorex Studio.
Learn how to rapidly build reliable automated tests for iOS mobile applications in Ranorex Studio, without using code. In just 60 minutes, you will go through the complete process, from preparing your Apple device and instrumenting your application, to building and executing a simple mobile test. In addition, you will receive valuable tips & tricks for mobile testing.
No previous experience with mobile testing is required. However, to get the most benefit from this webinar, you are welcome to download a free, full-featured, 30-day trial of Ranorex Studio.
- Preparation of your mobile device (device settings, Rx service app installation)
- Connect and register a mobile device with Ranorex Studio
- Instrument and deploy an iOS app
- Create a test solution using the RocketStart solution wizard
- Overview of the Ranorex Studio working environment
- Introduction to create a mobile test for an iOS app
- Explanation of the concept of actions & repository items and their correlation
- Introduction to how validation works and how it looks like if it fails
- Run a mobile test on an iOS device and read / interpret the test report
- Plus tips & tricks for mobile testing
Duration: 60 Minutes
Presenter: Ranorex engineer Timothy McDoniel