Build & Execute Selenium Tests at Scale —
Without the Hassle
See how to build a robust and reliable Selenium test suite from installation to execution.
In the age of continuous delivery, teams must explore and deploy new testing approaches to increase test coverage and reduce the time it takes to test. Test automation delivers the rapid insights you need to identify and resolve defects. But setting up your own testing framework and creating boilerplate code can be a major hassle.
Christian Breitweiser, Ranorex Innovation Manager and Laszlo Simity, Technical Services Manager at Sauce Labs will:
- Introduce Ranorex Webtestit, a new IDE optimized for building UI web tests with Selenium or Protractor, using Java or TypeScript
- Demonstrate how to build a Selenium test from scratch: installation to execution
- Describe Ranorex Webtestit’s native integration with Sauce Labs’ continuous testing cloud
- Explain the benefits of running your tests in the cloud
- Discuss the extensive reporting and performance testing capabilities Sauce Labs offers
Desperate to see the product? Download it here.
Duration: 60 Minutes