Join Our Team
Ranorex offers jobs at our Graz headquarters and worldwide. Apply now.
What we’re about
Help Drive the Future of Test Automation
At Ranorex we’re all about test automation. It’s the sense of enthusiasm about what we do and the collaboration with brilliant people – all along aligned with the best technology – that defines us. Ranorex is a product that involves many areas of expertise. If you excel at what you do and want to share your passion for it, this is the right place for you. Join us in creating the best test automation software possible.
We can only achieve our ambitious goals as a team in which we respect each other and communicate. We’re a bunch of talented people and no matter which area we each specialize in, we all have one thing in common – we love what we do and bounce off each other’s ideas.
We believe in talents and abilities. We work together in small teams, where each team member has the same voice, can handle different responsibilities and make an impact. At Ranorex you can live your potential and develop new ideas.
Learning is a gift and inspiration is important. Webinars, trainings, seminars, workshops, all learning materials you could possibly wish for – if we ain’t got it, we’ll get it.
Love what you do, show it and share it. Motivation is contagious and your smile at work will contribute to our great atmosphere here.
“I especially appreciate that we always have access to the latest technologies at Ranorex.”
Dominik S., IT System Engineer
“I cherish that Ranorex understands the importance of work-life balance and actively supports it with flexible working hours.”
Roland E., Product Manager
Ranorex rocks. And the offered benefits do too.
At Ranorex you get what you deserve for your hard work. We offer competitive salary, paid vacation and health benefits.
Flexible working hours allow you to make time for what’s important to you and excel at work even if you’re not a morning person.
It’s important to clear your head after a long day’s work. That’s why Ranorex actively supports your healthy lifestyle and physical activity.
Ranorex is like a big family. And we offer family events you’ll actually want to attend.
We believe that it’s important to refuel your energy to give your best. That’s why you’ll always find an assortment of healthy snacks and a lot of coffee at Ranorex.
At Ranorex, you’re never far from home. Our central workplace locations are easily accessible with public transport.
Be part of our team
Open Positions in Graz, Austria
TestRail: Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
For our test case management product TestRail we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (m/f). You will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the Product and Customer Success Team as you lead the go-to-market efforts. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving user segmentation and positioning, developing growth strategies, managing launches, and increasing product adoption.
- Own the go-to-market strategy and support the Product team with launches of new features
- Research and define buyer and user personas, their specific needs, challenges, goals
- Monitor progress and track the performance of marketing activities and campaigns
- Coordinate to define a content plan to create awareness of the company’s activities
- Develop product marketing collateral such as landing pages, blog posts, case studies, and info sheets
- Work with the Creative team to develop promotional materials
- Prepare, participate and contribute to industry events
- Create campaign messaging and content to support ongoing marketing and sales initiatives
- Identify partnerships that can be beneficial to TestRail
- Build and position TestRail in the Tester community worldwide
- Participate in events to represent TestRail
Your job qualifications:
- Education with technical/development/tester background preferred
- A good understanding of the tech industry, tester tools & SaaS
- Good knowledge about the testing industry• Experience designing sales collateral
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Intercom, Google Analytics
If this position sounds like a great match with your experience and long-term career goals, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing what makes you a great candidate for this position to: Apply or [email protected]
Web Software Tester (m/f)
Are you passionate about technology, love getting into the detail and have a knack for asking the right questions? Then we would love to hear from you! Ranorex GmbH develops and distributes standard software for test automation of desktop, web and mobile applications. Ranorex products are used in over 80 countries and over 4,000 companies worldwide to ensure their software quality. For our web development team in Graz we are looking for a Web Software Tester (m/f).
- Review and analyze requirements
- Develop effective strategies and test plans
- Drafting, maintaining and executing test cases
- Execute test cases (manual & automated) and analyze results
- Identifying, reporting and prioritization of defects found during tests
- Verifying reported defects and corresponding fixes
- Executing a variety of test techniques to ensure the highest possible quality of product before release
- Communicating test efforts and status on current projects
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure software meets business requirements
Your job qualifications:
- Completed education (TU / FH or HTL) with technical background
- Basic Knowledge in LAMP/LEMP
- Self-motivated team-player with attention to detail and eagerness to critically question and, if necessary, improve the status quo
- Solution-oriented, strong analytical and organizational skills
- Basic experience in JS, CSS, HTML, VM’s, Git
- Much room for personal development and independent work
- Flexible working hours and time compensation for overtime – no all-in contracts
- Opportunities to work in home-office
- Numerous benefits such as in-house fitness studio and yoga
Negotiation base for this full time-position: 35.000,- gross salary/year, with willingness to overpay, depending on your specific qualifications and experience.
If this position sounds like a great match with your experience and long-term career goals, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing what makes you a great candidate for this position to Ms. Edith Pöhacker: [email protected] For further information, please visit www.ranorex.com/careers
Open Positions in the USA and Worldwide
Being a member of the Ranorex team also means being an extension of the Idera, Inc. family. Idera, Inc.’s family of products offers a unique opportunity for our team members to experience multiple technologies, explore opportunities in diverse markets, and work alongside proven leadership in worldwide locales.
Choose which team you’d best fit in:
- Software Testing
- Software Development
- Product Training
- Technical Sales
- Technical Support
- Online Marketing
Tell us what you’re interested in, what your goals are and why you’re an asset to Ranorex. We’ll help you find the ideal position within our team.
Kick-start your career at Ranorex. Contact us to enquire about possible student jobs, internships, master projects or bachelors and master thesis topics.
Do you have any questions regarding our career opportunities or the application process?
We’d be happy to answer any questions.
Edith Pöhacker, HR
Tel: +43 316 281328-16
With an application I agree to the processing of the data given in the application documents to the extent necessary for the application process. This consent can be revoked at any time. The revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out up to that point.