While competing in the exacting modern software market, many companies find integrating automated testing into their overall testing process beneficial. This guide will help you better understand the different types of automated test solutions and how developers...
Automated Testing Solutions for Enterprises
Innovate faster while controlling testing costs and reducing business risk. Ranorex makes it possible with intelligent test automation tools plus enterprise-grade licensing, support and training.
Get an enterprise-grade automation solution
Overcome automation challenges with a best-in-class set of automation tools
What does it mean to be “enterprise-grade”? It means that you can address all of your automated testing challenges in a single solution, without having to mix-and-match tools or licenses:
- Fully codeless AI-powered automation
- Desktop, web, and mobile applications
- Complete integrated development environment (IDE)
- Open API for endless extensibility
Automate tests for the most challenging legacy desktop applications as well as the latest web and mobile technologies. Speed up testing by running your tests in parallel, on physical or virtual machines. Get fast feedback from testing with our built-in reporting.
Ranorex is easy for beginners & powerful for experts
Rapidly build and deploy reliable, maintainable automated tests — with or without coding.
AI-powered codeless automation
Automate testing for any desktop,
web or mobile technology
Whether you are testing a legacy desktop application or a native app for the latest mobile devices, a single Ranorex Studio license includes the technologies that you need. To read more about Ranorex Studio’s support for a specific technology, click one of the links below.
Build an automated continuous testing toolchain for your enterprise applications
Ranorex Studio test automation integrates with leading tools for managing the SDLC.
Software Developer, Large Enterprise Industrial Manufactoring Company
Achieve rapid ROI and on-going savings
Flexible & scalable licensing options deliver great value for teams of all sizes.
A Ranorex Studio license includes everything you need to get the maximum return on your investment, including access to our professional support team, software maintenance, and a wealth of learning resources. You never have to pay extra to add on tools or technologies.
Choose the combination of licenses that works best for your team:
- Ranorex Studio license: best for an individual user working on a single physical machine.
- Enterprise license: floating license for teams collaborating on test automation projects
- Runtime license: low-cost license to execute tests on additional machines
*Based on a Ranorex Studio perpetual license
Automate faster with exceptional training and support
We’re committed to your success! During your trial period, we offer expert assistance from our solutions engineers for a “proof of concept” evaluation. Upon purchasing one or more Ranorex Studio licenses, you get standard access to our support team as well as 12 months of software maintenance.
Customizable training options
Valuable learning resources
The Ranorex Help Center is your one-stop shop for mastering test automation with Ranorex. In addition to our detailed user guide, you will find tips for best practices, release notes, FAQs, “how to” screencasts, the Ranorex user forum and more. The tools your team needs for success are always just a click away!
Our help resources
Get priority access with Premium Support
For enterprises and larger teams, we offer the option of Premium Support. Enjoy priority access to our support team and a dedicated account manager.
We deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
The G2 Grid for Test Automation Software identifies leading solutions based on market presence and customer satisfaction. To determine market presence, G2 uses a combination of 15 metrics about a vendor and product such as the number of employees, web and social presence, and growth. The customer satisfaction rating is based on an analysis of reviews submitted by real, verified users. Our high customer satisfaction rating contributes to Ranorex Studio’s continued position as a leader in the G2 Grid. Ranorex Studio also receives top marks in areas such as ROI, ease of use, and ease of implementation. For more independently-verified research and reviews, visit the Ranorex Studio page at G2 Crowd,TechValidate, or Capterra.
Get all of this with your free trial:
- Record-and-replay: robust capabilities to build tests without programming.
- Full development environment: script in C# or VB.NET
- All supported platforms: run tests on Windows desktop, all popular Web browsers, and Android or iOS devices, including real devices and simulators/emulators
- Advanced functionality: Ranorex Spy for machine-trained object detection, Ranorex Coach for test healing, video reporting of test execution, PDF validation, and more.
- Customizable test results reporting: generate HTML, PDF, or JUnit-compatible reports; then send test reports as email attachments.
- Data-driven testing: pull test data from CSV or Excel files, or a SQL database
- Flexible API interface: easily add Ranorex Studio tests to your CI/CD process by integrating with Jenkins, Travis CI, Git, and more.
- Built-in integration with Jira and TestRail