Access SimpleDataConnector

Class library usage, coding and language questions.
saltsman

Access SimpleDataConnector

Post by saltsman » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:45 pm

I'd like to pull data from my AD/LDAP server and plop it into my data source (dconn) using C# to use throughout the rest of my test folders for the project. Is that possible?

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Access SimpleDataConnector

Post by Support Team » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi,
saltsman wrote:I'd like to pull data from my AD/LDAP server and plop it into my data source (dconn) using C# to use throughout the rest of my test folders for the project. Is that possible?
You want to create a Simple Data Connector via code? Or do you want to change an existing one?

Regards,
Peter
Ranorex Team

saltsman

Post by saltsman » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:09 pm

If I was able to edit an existing one (meaning one mapped out in Ranorex Studio), that would be ideal. I'd rather not have to go and make a global for it, but if I have to - I have to.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:41 am

Hi,
saltsman wrote:If I was able to edit an existing one (meaning one mapped out in Ranorex Studio), that would be ideal. I'd rather not have to go and make a global for it, but if I have to - I have to.
Attached you will find a sample solution how you can change the datasource during runtime.
ChangeDataSource.zip
Regards,
Peter
Ranorex Team
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.