I tried all of the following without success:
- Restarting our Android App.
- Restarting the Android emulator.
- Restarting the Ranorex Android Automation Service.
- Restarting adb server.
- Restarting Ranorex Studio.
Understanding/Fixing this issue is very important to us since we plan using an equivalent setup to run test automatically at night.
Addition: I forgot to mention that I tried to start the browser in the Android emulator and it did not work. It as if the network connection stopped working (and required logoff/logon in order to be functional again). Thus, not a problem with Ranorex but happened while using Ranorex.