Click button against open in list

Technology specific object identification, supported applications, web technologies, and 3rd party controls.
sunkule

Click button against open in list

Post by sunkule » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi All,

I am working in .Net application and have one question. In application i have list of Applicants and for each applicant there is delete button. List of applicants is dynamic as its gets updated as we add applicants.
I have recording done to add applicant. I want to delete specified applicant from list by clicking on Delete button of that applicant.
How I can do this using object repository? Screen has delete button on screen for each applicant so we cannot add each button in OR and applicant list is dynamic. Now i want to find applicant first then click on delete button next to that applicant. How to handle this in OR with recording.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Click button against open in list

Post by Support Team » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:53 pm

Hello sunkule,

In order to analyze the issue in more detail we will need further information about the structure of your application under test. May I ask you to create a Ranorex snapshot of your application? Information on how to create such a snapshot file can be found here.

Regards,
Robert