click down

Ranorex Spy, Recorder, and Studio.
MB_wiko
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:05 pm

click down

Post by MB_wiko » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:16 am

I have the following problem in each 3 browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome):

I recorded some clicks with left mouse and Ranorex recorded them with Down left:
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (10.83 KiB) Viewed 395 times
It is time consuming the chang each click in Ranorex manually.

I uninstalled Ranorex and installed it again. Thas was not the solution. Version 7.1.0. Does anybody knows a solution?

User avatar
odklizec
Ranorex Guru
Ranorex Guru
Posts: 3914
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 am
Location: Zilina, Slovakia

Re: click down

Post by odklizec » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:25 am

Hi,

Try to uncheck (or check, depending of its actual state) the "Use asynchronous dispatching of mouse and keyboard events" setting in Ranorex Configuration (Advanced tab). Hope this helps? ;)
Pavel Kudrys
Ranorex explorer at Descartes Systems

Please add these details to your questions:
  • Ranorex Snapshot. Learn how to create one >here<
  • Ranorex xPath of problematic element(s)
  • Ranorex version
  • OS version
  • HW configuration

MB_wiko
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: click down

Post by MB_wiko » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Unfortunately this was not the solution. I made the option an I have the bug again.

User avatar
odklizec
Ranorex Guru
Ranorex Guru
Posts: 3914
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 am
Location: Zilina, Slovakia

Re: click down

Post by odklizec » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Too bad. In this case, check your actual timing values in Settings >> Recorder Defaults tab and try to decrease Mouse/Pointer related action time.
Pavel Kudrys
Ranorex explorer at Descartes Systems

Please add these details to your questions:
  • Ranorex Snapshot. Learn how to create one >here<
  • Ranorex xPath of problematic element(s)
  • Ranorex version
  • OS version
  • HW configuration

MB_wiko
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: click down

Post by MB_wiko » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:53 am

I solved it: The testsuite had to many files, was to big, so I made 2 files for 2 test suites and it works now. Thanks for your answer.