I wrote some code a while back using an older version of Ranorex (probably v2.3.4) and it was working fine. I left it for a while and recently got back to using Ranorex. When I tried to run the code using the latest version of Ranorex it always returns 0 for the ColumnIndex of my cell.
Here are the details:
- Using VS2010 (not SP1 yet), Ranorex 3.0.1 (API), Silverlight object (Silverlight v4)
- Code is basically like this:
Dim MyRow as Ranorex.Row Dim MyHeaderCollection as New Collection For Each MyCell as Ranorex.Cell in MyRow.Cells MyHeaderCollection.Add(Mycell.Text, MyCell.ColumnIndex) NextIt used to add to the collection using the ColumnIndex as key, but since it always returns 0 now, I get an error when trying to add the second item.
When I spy on the Silverlight Object, it shows 0 for the column index for all the cells in the row. I've attached Ranorex Snapshot for you, and a screen shot of the problem in Ranorex Spy.
Please note: The application under test DID change since I last ran, but even so I would have expected it to still work and give me a ColumnIndex.