I created a recording with Ranorex Studio & a second one by copying the first recording, where both run identically and fine. Converting the second recording to user code creates a semantically wrong code so that the last click incorrect. The error is easily reproducible.
- Open Ranorex Studio
- Create a new project by clicking on "New solution" or File > New > Solution…
- Press the menu button [Add recording module]
- Press the [RECORD] button in the new recording module
- Chose the "Web" technology
- Select Google Chrome as your browser & enter the IP address of IVM (dot) at.
- Click on the "Jobsite" link in the orange menu
- Under the line "Wir suchen Sie für ...", please enter the word "Softwareentwickler".
- Below the line "Region eingrenzen:", please click on one region (one of the Austrian states)
- Click on the link "Öffnen" below.
- Stop the recording & try whether it works. (It will.)
- Mark all the steps in the recording & copy it to the clipboard
- Create a second recording & paste all the steps from the clipboard
- Run the second recording to see, whether it works properly. (It will.)
- Now, select all the steps in the second recording
- Click on the selection the right mouse button
- Select 'Convert to user code'
- Now, run the second recording again.
.NET runtime version (Ranorex): 4.0.30319.42000
Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.140 (official build) (64 bit)
OS: Windows 10 version 10.0.16299 build 16299
Ranorex version: 8.0.0+git.6b58189a