Copy and Paste/ Drag and drop of tests or files very slow

Ranorex Studio, Spy, Recorder, and Driver.
niteshr

Copy and Paste/ Drag and drop of tests or files very slow

Post by niteshr » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:34 am

Hi Guys,

I am having an issue with one of my projects. When I copy and paste a test case it takes +- 8 seconds before I can actually modify items in the test suite. When I drag and drop code files onto my test suite as well I have the same problem.

My colleague had the issue a few weeks back and we narrowed the problem down to the rxtst file. He then took a copy of my file and his project started functioning as expected. We have tried the same thing with my project but the problem persists.

What worries me is, how often are we going to experience this issue. My project was fine up until two days ago and there has not been any major changes. Is there a validation tool perhaps that can validate our rxtst file. WE have validated using Notepad++ and an online xml validation tool. If you need a copy of the file please provide me with a direct email address.

I am running Ranorex version 5.1.3.19766 and the .Net runtime Version 4.0.30319.18063

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Copy and Paste/ Drag and drop of tests or files very slow

Post by Support Team » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Hello niteshr,

May I ask you to contact [email protected]? We will need further information in order to analyze your issue.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Robert