Download and share automation modules and examples.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 11734
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
- Location: Graz, Austria
It is often required to copy a folder or files – modified by the system under test – to initialize the test data. This code module copies a folder, including the files and subfolders which are part of it to a given location.
- Download the "CopyRecursiveFilesFolders.cs" file to your computer and import it into your project by right-clicking your project in Ranorex Studio and choose "Add" -> "Existing Item..."
- Drag & Drop the module to your test case and define the variables by binding them to a parameter in your test case
The source directory.
The target directory.
- Copy Files and Folders Recursively Module
- (3.87 KiB) Downloaded 979 times