DevExpress

Technology specific object identification, supported applications, web technologies, and 3rd party controls.
andreas.tastler

DevExpress

Post by andreas.tastler » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:44 am

Hi all

How are the plans for future support for components from devexpress? We use devexpress (currently version 10.1) in our wpf application and recently changed the ribbon control to this technology. Unfortunately, the ribbon is presented as Container (ScrollViewer) with a bunch of Picture and TextBlock Elements in it. No buttons, no logical arrangement...
I really don't know how I should handle these elements. I attached a Snapshot from our application. There are to Containers PART_ScrollViewer, one contains the tab headers of the ribbon the other the current visible ribbon tab.

Thanks in advance
Andreas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DevExpress

Post by Support Team » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi,

sorry, but we can only handle the input we get from 3rd party controls, so if there is a picture or a textblock instead of a button we process it as picture or textblock.
You can try to alter your ribbon in some way, so that their are buttons instead.
Or try to request support from DevExpress directly.
As I said above we can only process the controls as they are implemented by the 3rd party developers.

I hop you can manage to get to a satisfactory result.

Regards,
Tobias
Ranorex Support Team