Best practices, code snippets for common functionality, examples, and guidelines.
- Ranorex Guru
- Posts: 5469
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 am
- Location: Zilina, Slovakia
Sure, installing Ranorex trial and testing it before you finally migrate from 5.4.6 to 6.1 is the least you can do
Ranorex explorer at Descartes Systems
Please add these details to your questions:
- Ranorex Snapshot. Learn how to create one >here<
- Ranorex xPath of problematic element(s)
- Ranorex version
- OS version
- HW configuration
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:18 pm
I confirm that it works with the new version. Thanks!