difficult in finding the objects in Ranorex

Ranorex Studio, Spy, Recorder, and Driver.
snmurthy

difficult in finding the objects in Ranorex

Post by snmurthy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:51 pm

Dear All,
I completed one automation for Master data module .It has 24 look up tables . It Is working fine.
Currently iam working project module . It has different type onjects dropdowns buutons calendar check boxes and many objects. I am not able to find objects .
I need help.
If any one can help me online training that will be great
Please send me some samples.
Thanks,
Narasimha Murthy Sirisinahal

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: difficult in finding the objects in Ranorex

Post by Support Team » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:33 pm

Hello Narasimha Murthy Sirisinahal,

Welcome to the Ranorex forum!

In order to help you, we would need more detailed information about the application under test.
May I ask to upload a Ranorex Snapshot of the corresponding application?

If you want to gain some basic knowledge about Ranorex, I would suggest having a look at the following sources of information:
1) Ranorex User Guide
2) Screencasts
3) Free Webinars

Sincerely,
Johannes

Martin

Re: difficult in finding the objects in Ranorex

Post by Martin » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:36 pm

I recomend starting with the user guide at http://www.ranorex.com/support/user-guide-20.html

It is a great startpoint for a Ranorex novice and should give a lot of useful information to work from.

From your posted message your issues seem to be quite simple and you can find the answers from the user guide. Starting with installing the correct Ranorex plugins for webbrowser to more complicated topics such as CI integration etc.

If you have a more specific question/issue, you should always post it with as much information and details as you can and add a snapshot of the repository objects in question.

A guide on creating a snapshot can be found here: http://www.ranorex.com/support/user-gui ... files.html

But I'd say start with the user guide.