So I have been experiencing this for a while now and it is beginning to drive me nuts.
While recording my mouse actions my left clicks are being recorded as downs instead of clicks. This happens often but not every time. I do most of my development on a Windows XP box via remote desktop. Has anyone else been experiencing this? Any ideas on how to fix it? I am using a standard dell 2 button mouse with a scroll wheel.
Ranorex Spy, Recorder, and Studio.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Support Team
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12169
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
- Location: Houston, Texas, USA
We need a bit more information to identify the problem. Please, answer the following questions:
- Does this happen with a single application only or is it a common issue when recording?
- Do you experience this behavior only when recording via Remote Desktop?
- Are there Down and Up events in the recording or Downs only? Usually, the recorder merges consecutive Up and Down events on the same element.