EnsureVisible() and Mouse Wheel actions are not working

Technology specific object identification, supported applications, web technologies, and 3rd party controls.
itsmecom

EnsureVisible() and Mouse Wheel actions are not working

Post by itsmecom » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:02 am

DIGSI_Snapshot.7z
Hi Team,

I'm unable to use these two actions of Ranorex.

1. Invoke Action - EnsureVisible() :

Horizontal Scroll => Grid is supposed to be scrolled horizontally by Ranorex, to bring the item in focus
Vertical Scroll => Grid is supposed to be scrolled vertically by Ranorex, to bring the item in focus

(i) Horizontal Scroll - WE'RE TOTTALLY STUCK. If we've clicked on the item (or any other item in that invisible area) prior to bringing the scroll at the desired location, and then try to execute EnsureVisible(), it works. But practically, this isn't feasible. Since that's what we want EnsureVisible to perform. How else can we make it to click the item?
Otherwise, if we use EnsureVisible(), followed by "Key Sequence X", Ranorex instead enters X in the 1st item in the grid or the item mistakenly selected before executing the recording, irrespective of the item we want it to ensure visible and enter X.

(ii) Vertical Scroll - If we've selected the (any) row as a whole, with the row selector, then it's working.
Otherwise, It's behaving the way it does for horizontal scrolling.

2. Mouse Wheel :

I'm unable to scroll my grid using this action.
Mouse Wheel -> Verical -> -20000 : even this scrolling the scrolling by 1 mm only.

NOTE: -20000 was the value picked by recording.

Other information :
1. System - Windows 7, 64 bit
2. Ranorex version - 6.0
3. Application Snapshot, attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.