Ask general questions here.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:02 pm
I am trying to automate an apk app on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Android 4.2. During instrumentation we are receiving the following errors:
Please make sure that
- The APK is not obfuscated.
- You are using API level 8 or above.
- No uninstrumented APK version is installed on the device.
I am not sure where the problem is. Is it with Ranorex or the app or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Android version. Please provide your inputs and solutions to solve this issue.
The error details are attached in a text file.
- Ranorex Error.txt
- (41 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
- Error occurred.jpg (45.78 KiB) Viewed 718 times
- Site Admin
- Posts: 11940
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
- Location: Graz, Austria
This can have several reasons. Without additional information it is very hard to point you in the right direction.
May I therefore ask you the following?
Have you followed all the points described here: Android Testing
Which Ranorex and Java version are you using?