I was hoping that the Jira integration of 9.1 would be more helpful, especially the Jira-buttons in the Test Report looked promising. Sadly i cannot make it work as i'd like.
What i'd like:
- Design a TestExecution in Jira (by lumping together related TestCases)
- then trigger the Agent-driven execution of these tests from within Jira.
- Review the Report, and have the opportunity to either click a bulk pass/fail,
- or pass/fail for every TestCase individually.
- Then maybe re-trigger the execution of the failed tests
2.) seems impossible with the current toolset
4.) as 3.)
5.) as 1.)
Anybody have parts of or paths to the solution?