Launching a second instrument mobile app while another one is running in the foreground will fail if that second app is not already running in the background.
- Ranorex 6.1.0
- WIndows 8.1 Enterprise
- iOS devices running iOS 10.0.2
Two instrumented iOS Apps.
- On device, manually close down all apps
- Manually launch the Ranorex Service App
- From Studio or Spy, launch the first app
- The first app should launch twice and be recognized as running by Spy
- While the first app is running, use Studio or Spy to launch your second app
The second app will launch once and then go to the iOS Home screen.
App #1 was our mobile app. App #2 was the RxBrowser. The bug also occurs when switched.
I was able to reproduce this on multiple devices which all was running iOS 10.0.2. In general, we try to launch the RxBrowser while our mobile app is running. I was also able to reproduce this from a recording.