that's exactly the sample I used by myself
please try following step-by-step instructions and send us the corresponding snapshot:
- move with your mouse cursor over the edit box to make the tool tip appear
- press <CTRL>+<LWin> to instant track the underlying control
- Select the parent node of the edit box which is now selected
- move again with your mouse cursor over the edit box to make the tool tip appear
- press the <SCROLL> shortcut to cache the current element including their underlying items for Ranorex Spy.
- save the just generated snapshot