PLS NOTE: all these problems are currently in our dev environment, so you might not be able to see it.
We will push this change live tomorrow and you will be able to see it.
1. We have a product builder http://apps.ezprints.com/mars/2.0/ecommsandbox.aspx
2. We load the Ranorex swf file on loading the builder from http://apps.ezprints.com/mars/2.0/bin-r ... Module.swf
3. This builder is called by various clients such as www.ezprints.com.
4. I am able to track objects on page from #1.
5. However whenever I access the builder from within a partner site such as ezprints, I get the flash warning even though I see the ranorexmodule.swf loading on fiddler. Why would this happen?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Technology specific object identification, supported applications, web technologies, and 3rd party controls.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1