Generation of RepositoryImages

Ranorex Spy, Recorder, and Studio.
rejane.f

Generation of RepositoryImages

Post by rejane.f » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:13 am

Hi, :D

I have a pb when I run my test cases I always have the error about "couldn't find ID ...." for an image.
I rebuilded my project and now it's say it missing a file in the RepositoryImages.

However when i went to bin --> Debug, the RepositoryImages wasn't here. :shock:
Do you know how can i generate it again ?

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Generation of RepositoryImages

Post by Support Team » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:29 pm

The ./bin/* folders are the default output folders for a Ranorex project. Rebuilding your project(s) will compile all of the files needed for the test and place them in the output folder. To rebuild, select "Build" in the top menu > "Rebuild solution".

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Ned

rejane.f

Post by rejane.f » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:54 am

I did it and the Repository has not been generated... :cry:

But I use some validation based on image so that's not normal...I don't know how to fix it :?

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:58 pm

It sounds like there may be some customizations in this solution and I will need to see the solution more closely to investigate why this is not working. If you are willing to share your solution, please create a support ticket here. Note: do not upload a file when creating the ticket as there is a known issue with the contact form we are actively investigating and the ticket will not be made. Instead, reply to the ticket creation confirmation email with a compressed copy of your solution.

Kind Regards,
Ned