How may I delete unnecessary url addresses from start

Ask general questions here.
jola

How may I delete unnecessary url addresses from start

Post by jola » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Hi,

I need delete unnecessary url addresses from Ranorex. My question is, where Ranorex keep these addresses or start applications?

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How may I delete unnecessary url addresses from start

Post by Support Team » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi jola,

It is hard to understand exactly what your issue/question is without more information, but I suspect you are asking where the URL is set for an Open browser action. If so, this can be easily modified in the recording module's action table (see image below) by simply clicking the cell in the URL column.
1.png

If this does not answer your question, please provide more information about your issue/question and we will be happy to help. Perhaps providing screenshots, a Ranorex Snapshot file, and/or your Ranorex solution (compressed) will help clarify what you are trying to achieve.

Cheers,
Ned
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jola

Post by jola » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:38 am

Hi,
Thank you very much for you respond.
Not exactly, this is what I need. When you start record, you have a lot of url addresses (which you added before) and you may choose the website. Where Ranrorex keeps these addresses? I need delete unnecessary addresses. I attached the screenshot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:11 am

Hello jola,

The URL information is stored in the RanorexUiConfig8.xml. The file is located withing your "Appdata" folder (%appdata%). Simply delete the information there in order to cleanup the used URLs.

I hope this information helps.

Sincerely,
Robert

jola

Post by jola » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:56 am

Thank you very much for help.