Download and share automation modules and examples.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12139
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
- Location: Graz, Austria
Please read this topic before posting your automation module in this forum.
We recommend you to create your automation module by doing following steps:
Please provide following information about your module:
- Add a new code module in Ranorex Studio
- Write your code to the ITestModule.Run() method.
- Add variables to your module by right-clicking into the editor and choose "Insert Module Variable"
Please note: By posting your automation module in this forum, you agree to license your module under the CC BY 3.0 agreement. Please also add the license information to the header of your automation module file.
- Usage and requirements (step by step description)
- Variables and their descriptions