Ranorex Spy, Recorder, and Studio.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:47 pm
I would like to know if we can manage NuGet packages with Ranorex 5.02 ? (like in Visual Studio)
Thank you for all your answers !
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12073
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
- Location: Graz, Austria
Sorry, but unfortunately there is no NuGet extension for Ranorex Studio at the moment.
If you want us to create a feature request we can discuss this by email. Just send an email to [email protected]
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:50 pm
Is there any news to this issue?
Is there any NuGet extension for Ranorex Studio?
- Ranorex Guru
- Posts: 5930
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 am
- Location: Zilina, Slovakia
It's not available in current Ranorex 5.x but it's coming in 6.0 (as a part of Ranorex GUI upgrade with SharpDevelop 4.x).
Ranorex explorer at Descartes Systems
Please add these details to your questions:
- Ranorex Snapshot. Learn how to create one >here<
- Ranorex xPath of problematic element(s)
- Ranorex version
- OS version
- HW configuration