How to set value in Devex LookupEdit in ranorex

Ask general questions here.
Hari

How to set value in Devex LookupEdit in ranorex

Post by Hari » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:39 am

Hi,
I want to set the value in Devex LookupEdit, if we select the item from LookupEdit selected Item will be treated as a value Based on that value we prform action , In a recording it will work for only particular that lookupItem Now I want in a single recording in ranorex it will works for all items available in LookupEdit Control.For that I will Fetch Item from database and Can we set that particular single Item in a lookup so no need of selection of Item from LookupEdit.

As I have given the Snap shot please refer that for Lookup Edit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to set value in Devex LookupEdit in ranorex

Post by Support Team » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi,

please also provide us a snapshot file of your application under test with opened look-up edit.
Following chapter of our user guide will show you how to generate such a snapshot file:
Creating Ranorex Snapshot Files

Kind regards,
Tobias
Support Team

Hari

Post by Hari » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 am

Hi,

As per scenario If I have 12 months(Item) in DevexLookupEdit(DropDown).So for each item I have to do recording i.e. 12 times.
Now I want to set particular record in lookupEdit, from database so no need to select one value out of 12.
Is that possible if Lookup having only Click_Event (We can't write any value in lookupEdit).

Regards,
Hari
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi,

as mentioned in our last forum post please provide us a snapshot of your application under test with opened lockup edit, which will make it easier for use to help you solving your issue.
Following chapter of our user guide will show you how to generate such a snapshot file:
Creating Ranorex Snapshot Files
You can either attach the snapshot file to your next forum post, or send it to our support mailbox ([email protected]).

Regards,
Tobias
Support Team