Identifying objects from highchart (Dynamic graph)

Technology specific object identification, supported applications, web technologies, and 3rd party controls.
rohit.p.kamble

Identifying objects from highchart (Dynamic graph)

Post by rohit.p.kamble » Thu May 03, 2018 7:48 am

Hi,
I am not able to identify the object from high chart. which is used to display dynamic graph as per user data.
Ranorex captures the image only.
And I need to identify the graph data which is generated after user data is entered.
Can you please help me with this.

odklizec
Ranorex Guru
Ranorex Guru

Re: Identifying objects from highchart (Dynamic graph)

Post by odklizec » Fri May 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Hi,

Could you please upload a Ranorex snapshot of the problematic chart? I'm afraid, that without, at very least, snapshot of the chart, there is nothing anyone here can do or suggest. A demo chart would be even better.

Anyway, if by the Highchart you mean this https://www.highcharts.com then I'm afraid, there is no specific support in Ranorex, for this kind of graphic. I tried some of their demo charts and Ranorex was able to track some of their elements. The thing is, that there is very little or no useful info returned from these elements. So I guess that without an additional support highchart devs (filling certain attributes with graph data) and maybe Ranorex too, there is most probably nothing you can do with them?
Pavel Kudrys
Ranorex explorer at Descartes Systems

Please add these details to your questions:
  • Ranorex Snapshot. Learn how to create one >here<
  • Ranorex xPath of problematic element(s)
  • Ranorex version
  • OS version
  • HW configuration