iopus and girder

Ask general questions here.
sam

iopus and girder

Post by sam » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:56 pm

begin to study girder .don't know if your team know this software ? is there ll be some compatibility between girder and ranorex?
think it ll be a great value if ranorex let us control software when be use behind girder.
since many years ( 5 years) i search for affordable automate software. i ever see a french software very similar than ranorex but the usefull version was too high ............
i like automation like ironpython shell , powershell and communication between software ( see in audio reason and cubase ..., vst and audio software ...activex ......)
thank's

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:43 pm

Ranorex is a Windows GUI test and automation tool for C++, Python and for the .NET languages.
You can use the power of objectoriented programming techniques (classes, inheritance, exception handling, properties...) and the best Integrated Development Environment like Visual Studio.

The Recorder records and replays user actions and generates source code for an executable C++ or C# command line application or for a Python script.

Ranorex is optimal for you if you want to automate windows with a modern programming language.

Jenö
Ranorex Support Team