IOS : Application only selecting one item and failing

Bug reports.
User avatar
wrodriguez
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:03 pm

IOS : Application only selecting one item and failing

Post by wrodriguez » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:55 pm

I have a version of the application that is in release version on ios without ranorex library adn it works fine when manually selecting items from a list.

when i run the ranorex version it freezes even if not running ranorex against the rx build version.
( as in running the Product with the RX library and not executing ranorex against it just doing it all maually)

same issue when runnign the scripts.



the dev looked at this and this is the generated error that only shows up in the ranorex version...
in the front end it just freezes...
Wilson,

Here is the warning that I am getting when I am executing the Ranorex version.

<Warn | Runtime | RxDeleateBase generic impl called for: 'textFieldDidEndEditing:’>

Thanks

krstcs
Ranorex Guru
Posts: 2683
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:14 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, USA

Re: IOS : Application only selecting one item and failing

Post by krstcs » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Please include the Ranorex version, iOS version, Windows version, and any other pertinent information when posting in the forums. Without this it is almost impossible to know if what you are seeing is a real bug, if it has been fixed in a newer version, or if it may be a mistake in the test.

Also, please include a snapshot of the item in question (not a screenshot!) as well as the RanoreXPath being used in the test.

Ideally, include the APP itself, if able.

If you cannot attach this information to the forum post, you can send it to [email protected] (which will also usually yield a faster response from Ranorex). Be sure to include your RX customer # (ONLY IN THE EMAIL, not in the forums!).
Shortcuts usually aren't...

User avatar
wrodriguez
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Re: IOS : Application only selecting one item and failing

Post by wrodriguez » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:16 pm

ok sounds good i sent it in. just making a note though...i didn't include a snapshot because even doing the test manually the app locks up, so that eliminates any Xpath having any issues. thanks though