iOS & Ranorex 5: Crash with UIScrollView

Bug reports.
Patrick Hollerbach

iOS & Ranorex 5: Crash with UIScrollView

Post by Patrick Hollerbach » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 am

Hi there,

we have some problems with our AUT containing the ranorex lib .

We have a startpage based on an UICollectionView. When the user taps on an UICollectionViewCell, a UIView animation is started. After the animation, the app navigates to another UIViewController. If the target UIViewController contains an UIScrollView, the app crashes.

The crash occures only with libRxAutomationUni_150, with libRxAutomationUni_415 everything works fine.

I attached a screenshot with the stackstrace.

Best regards,
Patrick
Attachments
Ranorex_Crash.png
Ranorex_Crash.png (246.74 KiB) Viewed 1235 times
Last edited by Patrick Hollerbach on Tue May 20, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: iOS & Ranorex 5: Crash with UIScrollView

Post by Support Team » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi,

Just to keep all of you posted, we are already discussing the issue via email. Unfortunately we need more information about the issue and we need a sample application in order to analyze the issue in more detail.

Kind regards,
Markus (S)

v.leroux

Post by v.leroux » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:49 pm

Hello,

We are experiencing the exact same trouble using UICollectionView and UIpopoverController.

We have a first viewController, with a collectionView and a popover is displayed on a collectionCell. When we push a view in the navigationController, then popToRoot and try to display the popover again, we have the same stacktrace.

I hope it will help you to fix this bug. I would appreciate to be updated of the evolution of the situation.

Regards,

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:33 am

Hi,

Unfortunately this was an issue on our side, but it should be fixed in Ranorex 5.1.1. Unfortunately I cannot give you an exact time frame when this version will be released.

Please note that we reserve the right to change the roadmap at any time. Also features might not be in a certain release as well as delays might occur.

Regards,
Markus (S)