License Manager was contacted, but no suitable license was available

Ask general questions here.
rastek

License Manager was contacted, but no suitable license was available

Post by rastek » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:52 pm

I have problem with License Server, I closed License Server from Task Manager and crestarted from sevices and now can not find license; does anyone knows how to solve it ?

The License Manager '10.244.6.151' was contacted, but no suitable license was available
I removed added my license in settings and rebuild but did not solve the problem.

In the picture you see 2 task managers, on the left side real License Server and License manager, I killed the process and I can not restart now

on the right side empty License Manager that I downloaded from Ranorex website, I can also restart this one but this ons has no use for me, its empty

The real issue is, I was having license manager when Ranorex installed on a Jenkins slave and called from another Jenkins Master machine, sometimes works but most of the times give license server reach problemm but after I started from services, error changed

odklizec
Ranorex Guru
Ranorex Guru

Re: License Manager was contacted, but no suitable license was available

Post by odklizec » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:19 am

Hi,

Have you resolved this problem? In my opinion, the most common cause of this issue is either expired license or inaccessible lic. server, due to restricted FW settings?
Pavel Kudrys
Ranorex explorer at Descartes Systems

Please add these details to your questions:
  • Ranorex Snapshot. Learn how to create one >here<
  • Ranorex xPath of problematic element(s)
  • Ranorex version
  • OS version
  • HW configuration