In the age of continuous delivery, teams must explore and deploy new testing approaches to increase test coverage and reduce the time it takes to test. Test automation delivers the rapid insights you need to identify and resolve defects. But setting up your own testing framework and creating boilerplate code can be a major hassle.
Join hosts Christian Breitweiser, Ranorex Innovation Manager and Laszlo Simity, Technical Services Manager at Sauce Labs as they:
- Introduce Ranorex Webtestit, a new IDE optimized for building UI web tests with Selenium or Protractor, using Java or TypeScript
- Demonstrate how to build a Selenium test from scratch: installation to execution
- Describe Ranorex Webtestit’s native integration with Sauce Labs' continuous testing cloud
- Explain the benefits of running your tests in the cloud
- Discuss Sauce Labs’ extensive reporting and performance testing capabilities
Can’t make the webinar? Sign up anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the recording after the event.
Before joining the webinar you should have downloaded Ranorex Webtestit. If you have not already done so you can take advantage of a free trial here.