Mouse movement and object identification is very slow

Ask general questions here.
murthyksvr

Mouse movement and object identification is very slow

Post by murthyksvr » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:30 pm

I have installed ranorex 6.0 for evaluation purpose. Our windows based imaging application is developed on c# (visual studio 2008). When i create new c# project, the attached exception is displayed. while trying to record actions, the cursor movement and identification is very very slow and searching object through GUI map is also time taking. When started recording, ranorex technology limitation: WinForms (failed to load the assemblies containing the definition of this control) is displayed. Please find attached details for first exception
Attachments
RenorexProjectCreation.txt
Ranorex project creation exception
(2.61 KiB) Downloaded 37 times

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mouse movement and object identification is very slow

Post by Support Team » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:45 pm

Hi murthyksvr,

Unfortunately, it seems that the .NET framework on your system is broken. May I ask you if you have tried re-install the .NET framework? Additionally, please un-install Ranorex and re-install the latest version using the .exe from our download archive.

Hope that solves your problem.

Regards,
Markus (S)

murthyksvr

Post by murthyksvr » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:13 pm

yes I have reinstalled dotnet frame work 4.5 and ranorex. But still facing the issue

murthyksvr

Post by murthyksvr » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:02 am

But i get following warning messages whenever i tried to edit controls in object repository

The control was recognized as a WinForms .NET 1.1 control. If this application targets the .NET Framework v1.1, then please ignore this message. Otherwise, the object recognition is not correct, most probably due to an installation issue. Please, uninstall and reinstall Ranorex and try again.
The following website provides more information on this technology limitation:
http://www.ranorex.com/support/user-gui ... html#c3250

Failed to load the assemblies containing the definition of this control. UI element identification capabilities for this control are limited. Failed assemblies:

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:39 pm

Hi murthyksvr,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately I'd need to analyze the problems directly on your machine. Therefore, it would be great if you could get in touch with me by email ([email protected]) to arrange a remote session.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Markus (S)

murthyksvr

Post by murthyksvr » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:59 pm

Is it possible for you to tell what are the possible reasons for getting those warning messages mentioned in my previous note? I have installed ranorex 6.0.1 on windows 7 Prof 64bit, our imaging application is developed using C# on visual studio 2008 (.net framework 3.5). Mean time, i will check whether you can connect to our network