I was having a reorganisation of my repository and thought it would be better if I put a subset of folders inside a different folder (these are all simple folders for the sake of having everything under 1 roof, I carried this out for the subset - and it ruined all references to the repository items inside these where I think that Ranorex has tried to automatically rename them.
has changed to
I now have 360 errors showing and have to rename all of them manually.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Yup, that happens regularly for me too. Super irritating. Nowadays I move things carefully and individually, checking it all still compiles at each step, sometimes using source control just in case.