Objects not recognized inside table

Technology specific object identification, supported applications, web technologies, and 3rd party controls.
Rakesh123

Objects not recognized inside table

Post by Rakesh123 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:32 pm

Hi,

I have a table in my application.Under table there are some other objects.My requirement is to right click on each object inside the table and test some function based on the test case.But Ranorex Spy cannot able to recognize the objects inside the table

Please find the attached snapshot of the object.

Thanks,
Rakesh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

odklizec
Ranorex Guru
Ranorex Guru

Re: Objects not recognized inside table

Post by odklizec » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:57 pm

Hi,

At first, you are using obsolete Ranorex version. 8.1.1. It's somewhat old and no longer supported version. Please try to evaluate the table with most recent 8.3.2 (even in trial mode).

Another thing you might try is to change these settings to their opposite state:
msaa.png
If neither helps, your last hope is to add the parent form to GDI Capture List, which may help with extracting RAWTexts from given table...
GDICaptureList_form.png
As it looks, the table in question is made without proper accessibility support. So if you need better tracking capability, you will have to ask the app/table developers, to implement proper accessibility support.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pavel Kudrys
Ranorex explorer at Descartes Systems

Please add these details to your questions:
  • Ranorex Snapshot. Learn how to create one >here<
  • Ranorex xPath of problematic element(s)
  • Ranorex version
  • OS version
  • HW configuration