Greetings from TEKsystems!!
I represent TEKsystems, a world leader in Technology Execution, outsourcing and Services company which employs over 100000 Technical Professionals across 4000 customers worldwide.
We are looking for Ranorex Testers with Automation QTP and the selected candidate will be working on client project @JP Morgan Chase. This is a Regular opportunity with TEKsystems .Please find below the job description. Please feel free to contact me at anytime for any information you may need. Looking forward to hear from you.
Joining time -30 Days
Work location: BANGALORE.
Job details overview
* Should be able to use QTP and Ranorex to automate various applications under test. Should have good coding skills to develop an optimized code.
* Should be able to use QC-QTP and QC-Ranorex in conjunction.
* Assist in designing of test strategies, test planning, test execution and designing of automation framework.
* Excellent understanding of testing methodologies and test deliverables.
* Experience in preparing test plans, test case writing and test execution.
* Experience with test & defect management products and methodologies
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with the business and all project team members
* Understanding of test automation and how it fits with manual testing.
* ï€ Strong sense of ownership, with a passion for delivery.
* Should be a self-starter person who takes initiative to solve problems, work without close supervision, and doesn't need to be told what to do on a frequent basis.
* Strong self motivation with initiative and flexibility.
* Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
* Develop understanding of business functionality and apply testing methodology as appropriate to technologies and risks.
* Ensure that company security policies are implemented, enforced, and enhanced when appropriate
* ï€ Participate in team discussions to formulate new or enhance existing processes and standards
* Assist in security incident response activities
* Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with company and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events
* Assist in evaluation of new technologies
* Monitor security industry information sources and keep abreast of events, research, and developments
Interested in joining us? Please send us your updated profile to [email protected] along with the following details:
* Experience (Years)
* Current CTC
* Expected CTC
* Preferred Contact No
* Joining Time
Candidates ready to join within 30 days would be preferable.
NOTE: Would appreciate if you could refer a few of your friends, colleagues or acquaintances for the available opportunity.
Experiences, small talk, and other automation gossip.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1