I have a test suite that is divided up as follows:
- A number of smart folders, each of which contains a number of TCs
- TCs contain smart folders, and these smart folders contain modules.
When tests are run, one step in one module regularly (but not always) gives the following error:
That same column in the data source, is bound to a variable in a different module in the test suite and it runs successfully there. Other modules in the test suite, have variables bound to columns in the same data source, without any issue.Column '[name]' does not exist in table '[name]'.
I have tried the following to resolve the issue:
- Binding the variable in the module, to a different column in the data source (this other column is bound to other variables, in other modules and works successfully in those other modules)
- Deleting the variable from the module, re-adding it with a different name and re-binding the variable
- Deleting the module and rebuilding it, with a new variable and data binding.
What could be causing this issue and what should I try to resolve it?