I´m going to try describe the situation that I have.
The way that I work is:
- 1. - Create a project (test suite) for each test case with its steps.
2. - I create a project with the “real” test suite only with a recording module and I add to it the project from the step 1.
3. - Modify program.cs to execute all the test cases that I’ve created in the step 1. ( I saw this in this post how-to-run-multiple-project-t1666.html (sorry for the link I´m not allowed to post URLs)
- A. If I want to execute the project from point 3 the program break every time in different test cases
- *. The way that I found to avoid this problem was creating a .bat file with the different .exe that I can find in “\project\bin\Debug”. I think it is not the right way for this.
C. I don’t know which files that I can delete form the project. Each time that I execute them I have more and more files.
D. Sometimes Ranorex is not able to recognize items from the repository. The meaning of this is that sometimes I execute the project and works as expected and in other time no.
Ranorex version: 184.108.40.20678