I tried using ranorex spy to get the tree view items of a forms- treeview ,
Its showing all the treeview items correctly on Xp but on Win 7 , it is not.
Steps to reproduce in win 7--
1) go to run command window and type certmgr.msc You will get form "certmgr - [Certificates - Current User]"
2) You will get a tree with class "SystreeView32"
3) Try tracking the tree view items in the tree using Ranorex Spy , it will not show the child items correctly.
Same steps in Xp with "Certificates" form name is working fine.
PS - I tried using c# code to use control of this form (e.g Clicking on Personal tree view item) and its runnig fine in Xp but not in Win 7.
Please resond Quickly.
Thanks in Advance.
Ranorex Spy, Recorder, and Studio.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Support Team
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12169
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
- Location: Houston, Texas, USA
Spy does show the tree items correctly on my machine (Windows 7, 32 bit), all visible tree items are shown just fine.nitingoyal wrote:3) Try tracking the tree view items in the tree using Ranorex Spy , it will not show the child items correctly.
Do you have administrative user privileges? Maybe the problem is that the "certmgr" process is started with administrative rights (e.g. if UAC is turned on), then you need to start Ranorex Spy as Administrator, too!
Ranorex Support Team