Qt 3.3.3 accessibility

Technology specific object identification, supported applications, web technologies, and 3rd party controls.
baoxiaoyu

Qt 3.3.3 accessibility

Post by baoxiaoyu » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Hello,
I'm using RANOREX for automation tests in a software with Qt 3.3.3, and I've tried all the directories name 'accessibility' but the window still pops out to inform me that the accessibility plugin doesn't work, and actually, the files contained in these directories are .cpp or .h but not .dll. I don't know whether that's because i get the wrong package of SDK or because the software doesn't support Qt accessibility at all. Could you help me out here, thank you!

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Qt 3.3.3 accessibility

Post by Support Team » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 am

Hi,

it looks like you have a non build qtk sdk. Normally there are all dll's you need in the accessibility direcotry.
I've tried to find a download link for a compiled SDK but QT3.3.3 is a very old version, so i have no luck.
So try to compile it with following description http://qt.nokia.com/doc/4.1/install-win.html.

Regrads,
Peter
Ranorex Support Team

baoxiaoyu

Post by baoxiaoyu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 am

Last edited by baoxiaoyu on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

baoxiaoyu

Post by baoxiaoyu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:08 am

Support Team wrote:Hi,

it looks like you have a non build qtk sdk. Normally there are all dll's you need in the accessibility direcotry.
I've tried to find a download link for a compiled SDK but QT3.3.3 is a very old version, so i have no luck.
So try to compile it with following description http://qt.nokia.com/doc/4.1/install-win.html.

Regrads,
Peter
Ranorex Support Team
Thank you for your answer. I've managed to find the complet Qt3.3.3 SDK package (I think) which contains 'qtwidgets100.dll','qtwidgets100.lib','qtwidgets100.exp' in the accessible directory, and I did exactly what the tutorial says: copy this directory into one named 'plugins' in the application root directory and creat a 'qt.conf' file, but it still doesn't work. Is that means the application doesn't support the MSAA?

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Hi,

Please consider your sdk with a developer in your company. Maybe he can show you where the correct dlls are placed in the SDK and whether the sdk is built on accesibilty. For us it is very difficult to verify the problem, because there is no download link available for the SDK.

Regards,
Peter
Ranorex Support Team