We are now ready to provide the first beta version of Ranorex V2.1.
Please ask for download link at: support(at)ranorex.com.
- Imaging: Allows searching for image features and comparing images
- Recorder User Code Items: custom code parts can now be added as record items in Ranorex Studio
- Adobe Flex testing support
- Samples have been improved and are now also available in VB.NET
- RxPath generation has been improved
- The WebDocument interface has been updated
- Improved handling for a number of broken MSAA menubar/contextmenu implementations
- Fixed a bug in the winforms plugin which sometimes caused controls not to be correctly identified
- Fixed recording of disabled winforms windows
- Fixed recorder behaviour when recording mouse clicks while a key is pressed
- Fixed the appearance of the start page in Studio when no internet connection is present
- Various small cosmetic fixes and updates to user interface
Please consider the following steps in order to automate Adobe Flex applications with Ranorex:
To automate Flash/Flex applications with Ranorex it is required to include the Ranorex Flex Automation Lib as follows:
- Start Adobe Flex Builder and open your workspace
- Right-click on your project and choose Properties
- Under Flex Compiler add the Ranorex.swc file (located in the Bin directory of your Ranorex installation) to the compiler argument as
-include-libraries "C:\Program Files\Ranorex 2.1\Bin\Ranorex.swc"
- Save and compile your application
- Run your application in the Internet Explorer
- If you run your Flex application from the local drive, add your output directory to the trusted locations of the Flash player as follows:
- Open following link
http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... tml#119065
- Add your project output directory
- Now your Adobe Flex application is ready to get fully automated with Ranorex.