Ranorex Agent

Ranorex Studio, Spy, Recorder, and Driver.
Noelia

Ranorex Agent

Post by Noelia » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:32 am

Hey everybody

I'm a newbie in Ranorex :-) and sorry for my english.

I've a problem with Ranorex Agent. I've to click very often the Button "Run Project" in Ranorex Studio before the testcase is starting. I cant say, how often i have to click. Sometimes i click once, sometimes i click 20 times.

Ranorex Version is 7.2, i have the problem since 7.0.1.

Any ideas?

DavidHay

Re: Ranorex Agent

Post by DavidHay » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi Noelia,

I am a newbie to Ranorex as well. Do you get any build errors when you click "Run Project"? Build errors are typically shown in the bottom pane of Ranorex.

Support Team
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Support Team » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Hello Noelia,

Thank you for posting your question about Agent and the "Run Project" button issue in the Ranorex forums.

This issue sounds like it is impacting your productivity with the software, so I will encourage you to contact [email protected]. This way we can start the process of personally assisting you, so that this issue is resolved as quickly as possible.

I am curious about the status of the network, and how consistent the communication between the computers is, as well as if it is a wired or wireless network. The state of the computers themselves is also important information, so things like version of windows, exact version of Ranorex 7.2 as displayed in the help > about dialog of studio, the version of the Agent software, and what version of windows is installed on the remote computer helps us understand your environment. In the support request please also include what versions of .NET are installed on the system, and what antivirus software is running on the computer if any.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

- M. Kendall McIntosh
Automation Support Engineer

Noelia

Post by Noelia » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:58 am

Thanks for answer. I'll send a mail to the Support.