When attempting to add endpoints, I can only locate my iOS devices through the network connection, they aren't recognized as USB connected devices. The same applies when going through the Ranorex Instrumentation Wizard, which simply states that No USB Devices found under Target USB Device.
- I've tried with an iPhone XR and iPhone 6S+. iTunes recognizes both devices without issue.
- Ranorex is perfectly able to detect the devices through our network and I've been able to deploy the Mini Kee Pass application on the phones and execute tests on them through the network connection.
- I have verified that Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device and Apple Mobile Device USB Device drivers have been installed without any conflicts. They are listed without any indication of conflicts in the Device Manager.
- I am using Windows 10 PRO.
- Ranorex is installed on a Lenovo T580 Intel i7-8550U CPU/16 GB RAM.
- Ranorex 9.0.1 Trial Version.
- iPhone XR and iPhone 6S+ are both running 12.2.
- iTunes Version 22.214.171.124.
- Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device Version 4126.96.36.199.
- Apple Mobile Device USB Device Version 4188.8.131.52.
I hope that someone can help me with this slight hiccup so that I can continue with my evaluation of Ranorex.