Ranorex consultancy and support service

Job postings and recruitment messages.
Resumes and announcements of availability.
odklizec
Ranorex Guru
Ranorex Guru

Ranorex consultancy and support service

Post by odklizec » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Hi folks,

Due to the various reasons, this announcement is slightly delayed from the original plan ;)

I'm happy to announce that I'm now an official Ranorex service partner. What it actually means is that I'm possessing a copy of Ranorex Studio and I can offer a personalized Ranorex support, consisting of evaluation and optimization of Ranorex solutions and repositories, as well as integration services (source controls and continuous integration tools). I can also help with creating proof of concepts (desktop, web and mobile) for those considering Ranorex as their main/new TA tool. And of course, I can help with debugging problems in existing solutions, eventually, writing custom methods.

A special support in native language (and possibly even on-site support) can be provided to Czech, Slovak and Polish users, as I'm a born Czech, living in Slovakia and with a special attraction to Poland (yeah, I understand and speak a bit of Polish too) :D

Of course, I will still provide a 'free' support here at forum. My 'extended' service is offered solely on freelance basis and outside my regular work hours. But I'm sure we can work something out ;) In case of interest, feel free to contact me either via PM here at forum or via email pavel.kudrys[at]gmail.com.
Pavel Kudrys
Ranorex explorer at Descartes Systems

Please add these details to your questions:
  • Ranorex Snapshot. Learn how to create one >here<
  • Ranorex xPath of problematic element(s)
  • Ranorex version
  • OS version
  • HW configuration

Stub

Re: Ranorex consultancy and support service

Post by Stub » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:36 pm

Huzzah! Makes total sense given your incredible level of support offered on here. Nice.

Vega
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Re: Ranorex consultancy and support service

Post by Vega » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:37 pm

Awesome!