Ask general questions here.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:51 am
please help me with below doubts:
- We are using own framework which is having two interfaces – Flex and java applets and wants to run those application through browser.
- We are looking if Ranorex can act as an API in the middle layer, even control the interface or flex and java applets. However without using any recording or UI interfaces in Ranorex, we want to access the controls.
- We have an interface and their code cannot controls those UI elements through C#, we are looking a layer which will give a programmatic controls over those UI elements using Ranorex.
let me know is Ranorex fit for my requirement.
Awaiting for your reply.
- Ranorex Guru
- Posts: 6360
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 am
- Location: Zilina, Slovakia
Without seeing, at very least, Ranorex snapshot of your app, there is not much anyone here can do or suggest. Generally speaking, Ranorex supports both Flex and Java. I would suggest you to install Ranorex trial and try it with your app under test. In case of further questions, don't hesitate to ask, but don't forget to include Ranorex snapshot (NOT screenshot) of your app under test and as more details,regarding your question, as possible. Thanks.
Ranorex explorer at Descartes Systems
Please add these details to your questions:
- Ranorex Snapshot. Learn how to create one >here<
- Ranorex xPath of problematic element(s)
- Ranorex version
- OS version
- HW configuration