We are currently using Ranorex version 5.4.2 but yesterday it stopped generating reports after the test run has been completed both fior the overnight run and manually, I checked the settings which look correct as attached(report settings)
The strange thing is that I can find the generated report within the workspace but not in the location Id expect (I have attached screenshots showing these locations. Is there perhaps a path setting that has changed?
Ask general questions here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- This is where I can find the log file within the workspace
- Where it actually saves.JPG (56.63 KiB) Viewed 602 times
- This is where the reports should save
- where it should be.JPG (59.41 KiB) Viewed 603 times
- These are the settings for the reports within ranorex
- Report settings.JPG (48.32 KiB) Viewed 603 times